RP Site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

really brave // pafp // or really dumb

Go down

really brave // pafp // or really dumb Empty really brave // pafp // or really dumb

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:51 pm

the plot is
my character, cory's boyfriend just died. therefore, in depression, she becomes a prostitute, having sex fur money. however, she meets your character, and one thing leads to another. after having sex, cory breaks down and starts to cry, leading up to your character trying to comfort her and blah

the mountain lioness anthro stood next to a pole, holding a cigarette between her fingers as she waited fur someone to come along.

Back to top Go down

really brave // pafp // or really dumb Empty Re: really brave // pafp // or really dumb

Post by NεȻħίί Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:26 pm

(Huehuehuehuehue.....)

Nortic, a white tiger, yawned while getting out of his car. He pulled his striped tail from the seat, and grabbed his wallet. It was stuffed to the rim woth twenty tens and fifties. Nortic saw Cory, and smirked. Still, he wanted her to make the first move.
NεȻħίί
NεȻħίί
Admin

Zodiac : Taurus Posts : 208

https://rpsite.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

really brave // pafp // or really dumb Empty Re: really brave // pafp // or really dumb

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:37 pm

the tan animal grinned, and tapped her cigarette, walking up to the white tiger with a sick grin on her face, her hips swaying to the side with each step. "hey, big boy." she giggled seductively. "lookin' fur a fun night?"

Back to top Go down

Post by NεȻħίί Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:57 pm

Nortic smirked, turning toward the female leopardess. "Hmm, I wouldn't mind." The white tiger said, his buffed arms moving from his back to her waist.
NεȻħίί
NεȻħίί
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:00 am

she smiled, and took him to an alleyway, opening a door to a room with a bed. she then leaned into his ear and whispered, "mew can do whatever mew want to me."

Back to top Go down

Post by NεȻħίί Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:03 pm

"Hmm, this sounds very interesting..." Nortic said with a smirk. He walked into the room, examining every detail.

(Might not reply until Friday...Up in Washington D.C. with my dad...;n;)
NεȻħίί
NεȻħίί
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:45 am

(oh, have fun at d.c i guess cx)

she pulled off her coat, to reveal her breasts and her revealing panties.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down