RP Site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Everlasting( W/ Sil )

Go down

Love Everlasting( W/ Sil ) Empty Love Everlasting( W/ Sil )

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:07 am

Love Everlasting

Dustin sat on his bed. Friday. Finally Friday. The weekend was ahead, and he had to meet his friends as well as the girl he was in love with at a bar. Not that she knew that, of course. He was shy, too shy, at that, to ever tell her. Dustin's icy blue eyes shined with excitement, and, he looked nice. He was in a white collared shirt that had the buttoned cuffs and long ends, where it curved upwards at the sides. He had on black pants and nice black shoes. This was your more classy bar, so he had to dress to impress. Not only the bar, but the girl that made the time all the more worthwhile. His black hair and wolf ears, as well as his tail, were nicely groomed and brushed, and he was quite handsome.
He got up, and left, in his newer car, which was a royal blue charger with black racing stripes. He finally arrived, hands in his pockets, as he looked around for her. He didn't like all the loud music and dancing people as well as drunks crowding him. He was just a quiet guy.

Back to top Go down

Love Everlasting( W/ Sil ) Empty Re: Love Everlasting( W/ Sil )

Post by ~Silvery-Night~ Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:21 am

Finishing up her daily chores for the day, Hailey made her way upstairs and to her room, quickly taking out a beautiful black dress. The dress was mainly for special occasions, but honestly, she felt that this was a special event and she wanted to dress appropriately for her night out at the bar. Changing out of her casual wearings and into the dress, she grabbed her wallet and quickly slipped on a pair of her matching black heels before rushing out the door and outside. Her friends decided to give her a ride, since her car was being repaired. "Took you long enough." One of her friends rolled her eyes, opening the door. "Nice to see you to." Hailey's ear twitched and her friend once again rolled her eyes, pulling out of the driveway and onto the main road, speeding off towards the bar. Soon arriving, Hailey slipped out and watched as he friends went ahead of her inside, Hailey shortly following after. Inside the bar it was crowded and the music was rather loud past her comfort and all around couples or friends took part in dancing on the dancefloor while instead she took a seat at the counter table, watching her friends.
~Silvery-Night~
~Silvery-Night~
Admin

Zodiac : Pisces Posts : 154

https://rpsite.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:31 am

Dustin's emotionless face suddenly lit up with into a small, faint smile as he saw Hailey at the counter. He walked over, and sat next to her, blue eyes bright. "Hey," he said softly, voice soft-spoken and quiet as usual. Though, he had to be a bit louder than normal just to be heard. "You look beautiful tonight," he complimented warmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silvery-Night~ Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:46 am

Hailey glanced over, green eyes meeting with handsome blue ones. "Oh, thank you." She had to speak up, getting rather annoyed at the loud music. "My name is Hailey, what's yours?" She asked kindly, holding out her hand, a small warm smile spread out across her cheeks.
~Silvery-Night~
~Silvery-Night~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:49 am

Dustin felt a bit saddened that she didn't even know his name. "Uh, Dustin, we've went to the same schools since Kindergarten..." He said, bummed, but he grabbed her hand and shook it gently, before releasing and smiling at her once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silvery-Night~ Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:53 am

Hailey widened her eyes, looking closer at him. Something sparked inside her and she became flustered. "Dustin! I didn't regonize you for a second, I'm so sorry!" She said hastily, sighing. "What's up?" She looked back up at him, forcing out a smile even though she felt foolish and embarassed.
~Silvery-Night~
~Silvery-Night~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:56 am

"No, it's fine. I don't talk much, so. I really didn't want to come here as it is, I uh, well..." Dustin couldn't tell her he came just to talk to her, "My friends thought I needed to relax. So yeah. I don't like bars, though. I mean, a drink is nice, but, the people in here are ridiculous."

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silvery-Night~ Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:59 am

"Yeah. I was basically kind of dragged her by my friends to, but I thought of giving it a try. So far, the people I met here are drunk, it's really ridiculous." Hailey sighed, moving aside some of her black hair. She didn't really quite like bars, but she didn't complain about them. Her friends kept telling her she needed to leave the house more often, so she finally agreed to tag along.
~Silvery-Night~
~Silvery-Night~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:01 am

"Well, while we're here, do you want a drink? It's on me," Dustin said kindly, but casually.
He shifted uncomfortably, nervous.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silvery-Night~ Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:10 am

"Sure, thank you." Hailey smiled up at him, giving a slight yet kind nod. "I haven't had one since who knows how long." She sighed, fingers trailing through her hair.
~Silvery-Night~
~Silvery-Night~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:21 am

Dustin nodded, and as soon as she told him what she wanted, her ordered it for her and the bar tender brought them their drinks. Which, Dustin only ordered water.
A guy walked up to Dustin, and laughed. "Why'd you come to the bar to get water?"
"So I wouldn't get drunk off my ass, like you," Dustin retorted quietly.
The guy immediately got pissed, and turned to Hailey. "Why you talking to this weak ass child? You better come with me, there's a nice room with a nice bed-"
Dustin quickly stood, his chair being pushed away and falling to the floor, as he put himself between the guy and Hailey. "Back the fuck off."
The guy smirked. "I just want to show her a good time, man... What, she here with you? You love her? I let you watch me flip her over in bed-"
Dustin punched the guy in the mouth, and shoved him, causing him to stagger back. Dustin was pissed. "You lay another God damn hand on her, and you're a fucking dead man."
The guy strode up to Dustin, and threw him to the ground, before punching him in the face several times. Dustin tried to fight back, landing a lot of punches in the guy's face, before kicking him in the crotch.
The guy fell to the floor, and Security quickly got him, going to throw him out of the bar.
"A little fucking late!" Dustin shouted after them, before sitting back down next to Hailey. He couldn't look at her, as sweat covered his face, and blood ran down his nose as well as his jaw from his mouth. He also had a black-eye and a cut on his cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:03 am

Tired of this thread already? xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum