RP Site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teacher's Pet( W/ Astron )

Go down

Teacher's Pet( W/ Astron ) Empty Teacher's Pet( W/ Astron )

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:17 pm

Teacher's Pet

( Hey, gunna go ahead and say, I thought the title was hilarious. XD And, you know the plot. )

Dagon Swift. One of the most sadistic teachers in the school, yet, one of the hottest. The teacher, more commonly known as Mr. Dagon, was noticing one student in particular. One of his female students... Her outfit was very revealing, and, God, was he horny. He needed her. He'd just ask her to stay after class, then, then he'd teach her a new lesson.

Back to top Go down

Teacher's Pet( W/ Astron ) Empty Re: Teacher's Pet( W/ Astron )

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:24 pm

Spoiler:

Callista sat in her desk,twirling her hair passively, her amber eyes staring at the clockwhile she waited for the bell tring and release her for the weekend. When she was told she needed to stay after school, her eyes widened and she gritted her teeth. When the bell ring, she stayed in her seat, looking at her teacher innocently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:31 pm

( How'd you put up the picture? )

Dagon waited for all the students to leave, before turning his piercing, icy blue eyes onto Callista, his black hair dark contrast to his pale skin. A black ear flicked, and his tail lashed.

"Alright, you're here to be taught why you shouldn't wear that kind of outfit to school, Callista," He said, somewhat humorously.
"Stand up, and then bend over my desk," he ordered firmly. "Don't worry, you're not in trouble as long as you do as I say."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:38 pm

Callistas 'eyes widened and she blushed prufsely, frozen in spot "U-Um, Mr. Dagon, sir what do you mean-?" She bit her lip.

(no imnot making along-ass paragraph)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:42 pm

"Do as I say, Castilla. Either way, I'll make you, by force or by you doing it on your own," Dagon said seriously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:54 pm

"No, you creep!" Calista didn't take him seriously,thinking he didn't man it. She got out of her desk, going to the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:00 am

Dagon sped to the door, and slammed it shut, before locking it and throwing away the key. He grabbed Castilla's hand, dragging her to the desk and roughly laying her over it. He duct taped her hands together, behind her back, before he leaned over her, and whispered in her ear, 'You're mine..." While he pressed against her and said that, his hand snaked back to rub her pussy, which was only separated by the thin cloth of her panties.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:33 pm

Callista whimpered in horror, struggling temperately, but uselessly. Mr. Daon was stronger,and even if she were to free herself, there would be no where to run " N-No, please...I-I'm sorry..." She begged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:41 pm

"Shut-up," Dagon muttered sharply. He slid back off of her, before crouching behind her. Her skirt was so short, he didn't have to take it off, but he did anyway. He then tore her panties off, and then, put a thumb to her clit and massaged it, while he took his clothes off, revealing his large member. He then replaced his thumb with his mouth, licking her cunt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:45 pm

Callista shuddered in fear. Her clit was dry, but warmed and dampened quickly to Dagon's touch. Her stomach twisted with horror, her wrists tugging at the tape uselessly "I-I, no, please..." She begged, her voice a small whimper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:48 pm

Dagon began sucking on the girl's womanhood, nibbling her clit a few times, as he let his warm tongue travel through her folds. Her pussy soon began to flare, and, he knew her body wanted what her mind didn't. His tongue would travel up to her asshole a few times, before coming back to pleasure her needy pussy even more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:52 pm

Callista shivered in disgust, forcing back moans at the same time. This was gross, and terrible, she told herself. Why wouldn't her body listen? She didn't want any of this "Please...stop.." She pleaded helplessly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:01 am

"Do you want duct tape over your mouth?" Dagon scoffed with annoyance. He finally stood, and took off the rest of Callista's clothing, so that she was naked just as he.
He then place the tip of his dick into her lips, and leaned over her bare back. "Are you ready?" He asked humorously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down