RP Site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deep in the meadow((open))

Go down

Deep in the meadow((open)) Empty Deep in the meadow((open))

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:14 pm

I HAVE BROKEN THE BARRIER

Alice padded quietly along the shores of a river, treading ever so lightly to avoid bringing attention to herself, or the avoid slipping. She had been traveling for days, weeks, months, she couldn't remember. She didn't have a real home, she just traveled, hunting, sleeping, and sometimes running into passing cats, other strays. She eyed her surroundings at she came to a halt, just west of the riverbank lay a open meadow, speckled in brightly colored flowers. She turned, slowly making her was into the meadow, sniffing around for prey hidden in the long grass.

Love/lust please))

Back to top Go down

Deep in the meadow((open)) Empty Re: Deep in the meadow((open))

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:03 pm

Padding through the fields of green, the grey cat of emerald eyes slinked through the long grass while keeping his identity anonymous. While doing so, the grey cat wondered if there was any company lurking around amount the tall weeds and plants scattered around the meadow. Lifting his head up from the ground, now having it just above the sea of flourishing green, the grey cat scanned the area of anything moving in case of prey or new companions. Noting a small moment emit a distance away, the grey tom then dashed over to the moving weeds, in hopes of making a new friend in this unknown meadow. Finally reaching the source, Storm glanced at the cat staring at the long grass while saying," Hey there."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:53 pm

Alice let out a startled squeak, being the jumpy cat she was, she shook herself, trying to let her tail go back to normal from its puffed-out appearance,"W-Who are you?!" She growled a bot to ferociously, not taking any chances with this handsome male. Yet she stood her ground, her ice blue eyes burning into his, her back fur bristling wildly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:42 pm

Chuckling slightly at the female's attempt to look furious, Storm gazed upon the azure eyes with calm emeralds looking back. Blinking once before smiling, the grey cat took one step back while sitting down and saying," No need to be so jumpy you know, I just want to become friends if that is alright."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:57 pm

She released a strange sounding growl, her fur still bristling,"So how do I know if your not just some cat who..." She paused, breathing out heavily before sitting down, her body still tense and the fur along her back still bristling wildly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:38 pm

Gazing upon the suddenly heavy breathing she cat, Storm eyed at the cat worryingly while saying in a clam voice," Please don't snap when I say this but do you need to go somewhere to be healed? Understand that I am only concerned on your help currently."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:11 pm

She was about to let out another snappy remark, but stopped herself,"I could use some rest...." She murmured, loud enough that the male could hear her. The fae forced her fur the flatten and she whipped her tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:22 pm

Noting her still aggressive attitude still there, Storm simply nodded before standing up and backing away while saying," If it makes you most comfortable, I will take my leave. I do not want you to be forced to be aggressive towards me simply because I want to help."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:37 pm

She stood up quickly, and took a step forward, speaking up," D-Do you have a place I could rest?" She muttered, her body tense.

A bit short sorry))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:30 pm

It's kk Very Happy))))

"Not sure you will feel comfortable about it being my den, but its the closest shelter from here. The rest of the caves or burrows I know are far away so I need to make sure you're fine with the place you would be resting would be my den." Storm said while sitting down, now waiting for her response while having an anxious tail swaying side to side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:54 pm

She simply gave a small nod but felt a bit unsure on the inside, she never trusted males, all the ones she had known had forced her into doing things that shamed her still at this point in her life, but she felt so weary she accepted anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:38 am

Merely nodding, Storm looked over her shoulder while saying," Understand that the den is just behind you, that hole in the ground. The entrance is a little tight but inside is very spacious so make yourself at home. I will sleep outside to watch and to have you comfortable while resting."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:17 pm

"Ok," she meowed, crawling into the den, she was squeezed at first the. Came to the opening and layer herself down, not even bothering to make herself a nest the rest in.

Back to top Go down

Post by NεȻħίί Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:06 am

(Can I enter the broken barrier?)
NεȻħίί
NεȻħίί
Admin

Zodiac : Taurus Posts : 208

https://rpsite.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:38 am

You may~))

Back to top Go down

Post by NεȻħίί Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:32 am

(I'm gonna roleplay in the morning...lazeh me.)
NεȻħίί
NεȻħίί
Admin

Zodiac : Taurus Posts : 208

https://rpsite.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down